1. Headshot Options – Click the pic for the full size image.
2a. Short Bio
Stephanie Bavaro is dedicated to providing her clients with the clarity and resources to take their next-best step — in business and life. An award-winning entrepreneur and certified Project Management Professional (PMP), Stephanie is a CEO and Virtual Executive, providing executive leadership consulting to successful entrepreneurs and small businesses ready to build their brand and optimize their processes, systems and communications, including her award winning TeleSummit Success™ program (www.TeleSummitSuccess.com). A #1 International best-selling author, Stephanie sold the GREATful brand, but continues to share juicy insights from brilliant transformational leaders with her GREATful Woman Talks! (www.GWTalks.com). Her latest budding passion is exploring Living SWELL™ (Safe, Worthy, Enough, Loved & Lovable) at www.IMSWELL.com.
2b. Long Bio
Stephanie Bavaro is CEO of GREATful Woman™ (GREATfulWoman.com) and a certified PMP (Project Management Professional) with over 25 years corporate experience in project leadership, process optimization, and training development. She turned her professional talents to her passion –providing executive leadership consulting to successful entrepreneurs and small businesses ready to build their brand and optimize their processes, systems and communications, including her TeleSummit Success™ program (TeleSummitSuccess.com)!
After selling the GREATful brand, Stephanie continues to support the GREATful Woman® community with 80+ talks (and growing each week),GREATful Woman Talks!, and books, such as the #1 International Best Seller, GREATful Woman Talks!™ Volume 1 – Giving from Your Overflow Start with Self-Care! (GWTalks.com/Volume1).
In September 2013, Stephanie held the transformational TeleSummit, GREATful Woman Talks! — Celebrating all that we are from our bodies to the bedroom, from our babies to the boardroom. With this event, she created her own brand of TeleSummit that grew her list from 70 to almost 3000 in six weeks. This TeleSummit was a springboard for the TeleSummit Success™ program, the GREATful Woman Talks! Membership site, and even this book. In 2014, Stephanie won the Radical Success Institute’s “Rising Star Award” and the MakeMarketLaunchIT “Product Creation Excellence Award”.
Stephanie loves Italy, speaks Italian, and even moved to Italy’s Amalfi Coast during the GREATful Woman Talks! TeleSummit in 2013. She is an avid supporter, personally and professionally, to Motivating the Teen Spirit (www.motivatingtheteenspirit.com) who heals girls before they become wounded women and RAINN — Rape, Abuse, Incest National Network (www.rainn.org) who gives wounded women a place to heal.
3. Live Speaking Logistics Requests
Hello. Here are just a few things to help things go smoothly the day of the event. Please contact me (Stephanie@GREATfulWoman.com, +1 410 561 6056)
- Still spring water, room temperature.
- Ability to project a PDF (or PPT). Please tell me your requirements in advance.
- A table and two chairs in the back of the room.
Select Interviews – Audio & Video
Various Interviews & TeleSummits
- Part of Brandy Butler’s “Purpose Domination 2015” TeleSummit, talk titled “Self Care!” ‘March 13, 2015
- Google Hangout with Vanessa Simpkins – Take Your Power Back Now!, October 25, 2014
- Podcast with Keith Shannon – Instant Authority Expert – Episode 45: Using TeleSummits to Miracle-Grow your Business! October 3, 2014
- Podcast with Jessica Kupferman – Episode 119: TeleSummits Done Right! July 9, 2014
- Interviewed on the “Mindful Marketing” Show by Kimberly Maska, July 2014
Interviews after the book, GREATful Woman Talks! – Volume1) went to #1 International Best Seller, September 2014
- Google Hangout with Michael Butler, September 23, 2014
- Skype Chat with Bruce Jones – The Making of a Best Seller, September 24, 2014
I look forward to partnering with you and making something SWELL! — Stephanie