Welcome to Private Scottsdale Luxury
(for FRIENDS & FAMILY only)!!
My home is referred to as “The Oasis” — the space is quiet and inviting in a cul-de-sac but close to everything. My luxury guest suite was made to spoil my friends and family! Just call me with your dates and I will block it out!
CLICK ON ANY PIC BELOW TO SEE LARGER IMAGE.
The Oasis is located in central Scottsdale (Click link to see location in Google Maps), near the corner of Hayden Road and McCormick Parkway. Your private guest suite includes —
- Your front covered patio has comfy furniture, and is for your exclusive use while here.
- PRIVATE ENTRANCE – KING BED, desk, dresser, iron, etc.
- Kitchenette w/ refrigerator, microwave, kettle
- ENSUITE BATHROOM w/ shower, tub, hairdryer & toiletries
- Wifi, TV (w/ AppleTV, Netflix, Hulu, local)
- Access to washer/dryer, gym & pool (w/ me)
- On-site concierge (i.e. me)
It’s perfect – near events, golf, spring training, spas, hotels, restaurants, shopping. The AC, screened windows (in the suite and bathroom) and ceiling fan will keep you cool when needed. The heat and extra blankets will keep you warm in the valley’s temperate winters. Your suite is stocked with what you should need for a comfortable stay. You will find water in the frig, organic tea and sweeteners for the kettle and toiletries in the bathroom. How about some microwave popcorn? Also, you should find some chocolates or other treats by your bed.
So, relax, spread-out on your King bed (with new pillow-top mattress), work or play at your desk, watch some TV, or read. Your custom code for the door lock will keep your things safe while you explore Scottsdale, Phoenix, Tempe, Gilbert, Chandler, Mesa, and MORE!NOTE: You have private access to the guest suite and bathroom. Of course, I will be living here while you are here.
This private Guest Suite was created to spoil my friends and family only. Everyone, no matter how long your stay, has exclusive private access to the guest suite with its private entrance and private guest bathroom.
When I am home, you will have additional access to
- a washer/dryer (including soap and dryer sheets).
- the clubhouse POOL and GYM (about 2 blocks away… woohoo). Must get key from me.
In a lovely quiet cul-de-sac in the McCormick Ranch area of Scottsdale, you have the quiet of a neighborhood (albeit with nosy neighbors and an challenging HOA) with the convenience of location and proximity to shopping, spas, restaurants, (for Starbucks addicts, there is one across the street), sightseeing, events, golf, hiking, biking trails, Spring Training, Butterfly Wonderland, Aquarium, Botanical Gardens, Talking Stick Casino and so much more. There also is a Walgreens, LA Fitness, restaurants and other shops across the street.
When I am home, you will have access to the clubhouse POOL and GYM (only ~2 blocks away… woohoo).
- CAR: You can park your car in the driveway (staying all the way to the RIGHT). There is very little crime, but as always you are advised to remove all valuables and leave nothing in sight.
- BUS: There is limited bus routes a 10-15 minute walk form the house, but I would not rely on it unless you already know it meets your needs. If you don’t have a car, think Uber/Lyft.
- Again, there is a lot of things across the street (Starbucks, Walgreens, LA Fitness, Vet, Bagels, The Vig (great bar/restaurant, etc.) and a block away (Albertson’s grocery store, great Sushi, Deli, Subway, UPS, Pet Store, etc., 🙂
This is a lovely and quiet neighborhood. This guest suite was deserving to spoil my friends and family. Also, even though you are my friends and family, the neighborhood has gotten a little cray-cray about guests and renters. It’s nothing you need to waste any energy on! The neighbors most likely will be nosey (and may give you the stink eye out of ignorance), but pay them no mind.
PETS: As you may know, I am very allergic to cats so cats are not possible at the Oasis. I will consider small, quiet, friendly dogs (under ~20lbs) and other small animals. Of course, you will need to keep him/her with you at all times. I have to keep Regi a priority. 🙂
We are all about respect at The Oasis. I already know you will take great care and that you will love it here! We welcome you to come enjoy it for yourself!
If you have ANY questions, please ask!!
Hugs — Stephanie & Regi